- This event has passed.
Tuesday, October 5th, BMZA Case # 2021-219 for2201 Brookfield Avenue
October 5, 2021 @ 12:30 am - 5:00 am
This is a reminder that the BMZA public virtual hearing for 2201 Brookfield Avenue (case #2021-219) is scheduled for October 5th at 1:00PM.
BMZA Public Virtual Hearings (participate either web-based and call-in feature)
October 5, 2021 Public Hearing Zoning Docket
12:30 pm – General Meeting – listening only, no public participation
1:00 pm – Regular Docket – parties and public may listen and participate
Steps to listen to general meeting and/or participate in the regular docket either via the internet or by telephone.
- Click here and follow link instructions. Click “Join” to enter the meeting.
- Call – 1 (408) 418-9388. Enter the event number (access code): 2339 056 8551
- Download “app” (application) or use through browser
Accept Terms of Service
- You may provide your name or input anonymous information for name and email address to observe the proceedings.
- Choose audio, video, or both (either “allow” following the prompts, or choose to activate from tool bar at bottom of screen by clicking on the microphone and video tabs)
Enter password: BMZA
- Please call (410) 396-4301 with any questions for access issues or to inquire further how to participate in public hearings of the Baltimore City Board of Municipal & Zoning Appeals.
Registration is required to join this event. If you have not registered, please do so now.
Date and time: Tuesday, October 5, 2021 12:30 pm
Description: If you wish to testify, type your name and the BMZA Case Number (e.g. BMZA2021-219) in first name block and email address.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.