- This event has passed.
Marketing & Communications Meeting Thursday, 1/20 at 7:00 p.m.
January 20 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Our first RHA Marketing & Communications meeting of the year is scheduled for Thursday, 1/20 at 7:00 p.m.
The following is a suggested agenda for this meeting. Feel free to email with additional items you would like to discuss. As you’ll see from the agenda, I think our biggest priority at the moment is jump-starting RHA’s social media channels and determining how we want to use them:
- Developing a purpose or mission statement: Why does this committee exist? What are our goals?
- Facebook: How will we use it? What kind of content do we want? What rules and level of moderation do we want?
- Instagram: Same questions as above.
- NextDoor: Same questions as above.
- Twitter: Same questions as above.
- Should we explore other social media? What are our capacity limits?
- Assigning social media roles
Homework assignment: Please take a minute or two to think about the question “Why does this committee exist,” so we can dive right into that on the 20th.
Topic: RHA Marketing & Communications meeting
Time: Thursday, January 20, 7:00-8:00 p.m.
Meeting ID: 815 0632 1865
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,81506321865#,,,,*358747# US (Washington DC)
+16468769923,,81506321865#,,,,*358747# US (New York)
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcdhI0pVxK
2022 Marketing & Communications committee meetings will be held on the third Thursday of every month at 7p.m.
|January 20||February 17||March 24|
|April 21||May 19||June 16|
|July 21||August 18||September 15|
|October 20||November 17||December 15|
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.